Property Law, Taxes, Special Property Vehicles (SPVs) & Risk Management
Courses are divided into beginner, intermediate and advanced levels.
Setting up a limited company or what we call, an SPV, may be significantly more beneficial for you to grow you property portfolio and save on taxes.
Become a UK property law expert, learn how to set up limited companies/SPVs for professional property investing, and the pros and cons of doing so!
Program Topics Include:
- Overview of Property Law and Land Registries
- Pros and Cons of Limited Company/SPV Set-up for properties
- How to Set up Limited Companies/SPVs
- UK Property Tax Laws and Requirements
- Risk Management and Asset Diversification
- Fundamentals of Financial Modelling
- Identification of Good and Bad Properties
- Property Site Visits and Analysis
- Property Value and Yield Calculations