HMO Investment Strategies
Courses are divided into beginner, intermediate and advanced levels.
A popular way for investors to generate cashflow is to invest in HMOs, where a huge number of rooms within the same property can be rented out at once, increasing the yield and return on investment (ROI).
Program Topics Include:
- How does HMOs work and why HMOs
- Pitfalls and Risks Associated with HMO Investment
- Calculations involved in HMOs
- How to Spot and Construct Good HMOs
- Negotiation Techniques with Landlords
- Property Sourcing Techniques and HMO Case Studies
- HMO Extension Methods
- Boosting up the ROI in HMO Investing
- Property Site Visits and Analysis
- Property Value and Yield Calculations